Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Big South stopped by for a brief update

Friday June 26th I spent the day at the Duramed Futures golf tournament in Hammond Indiana watching a friend play golf..congratulations Tiffany Prats on making the cut and playing on Sunday! I met some great people during the day, including Carole Fremouw of FMG Events. She and her staff have been the event organizers for 5 years and did an outstanding job all weekend long. All of us with the Bandits and Bandits Nation cant wait for you and your staff to come out to Elgin and see us Carole! We talked quite a bit but that will be for future blogs
Bandits Nation is also on its way to Seoul Korea. I talked with some of the Korean players with their interpretor and gave them some of our media guides. As they looked at our players profile I talked about each player until they came on a name they knew: it was Jennie Finch. If you havent ordered your tickets yet for the July series with Venezuela be sure to get them. Softball just as golf and baseball is universal and you'll be able to see some of the best players from Venezuela in our ballpark.
I'm looking forward to seeing and meeting Bandits fans from all over, if you have a tournament or an outing let us know in the Bandits office or you can get hold of me and we'll see what we can do.

1 comment:

  1. It was great to meet you Chris and I look forward to getting our team out to see the Bandits! Have a great holiday weekend, I look forward to talking with you again soon :)

    Carole Jo Fremouw
    FMG Events

    ReplyDelete