Friday, August 28, 2009

Where in the Burbs is Big South -- Aug 28


Hi there Bandits fans! If you're like me and others in the office you've already started counting down until the 2010 season and the Bandits working hard to get the Cowles Cup back where it belongs.
Congratulations to Cat Osterman, Amanda Williams, Aaron Moore and the Thunder organization on winning your 1st Championship. I know that when we play again in 2010 the rivalry will go up a notch or 2.
Being with the Bandits isnt just going to softball games and tournaments all the time. If you follow the Indy style racing league I am going to be in Joliet Saturday having some fun and talking about Indy Downforce but Bandits and NPF softball as well. I was fortunate to meet Ed Carpenter who drive the #20 Vision Racing Menards car on August 27th in Crest Hill.
There are several other drivers and teams I am hoping to meet and talk with. I will be at the Indy Downforce trailer from 1pm-3pm so stop by and say hello.
There are travel teams that have already done tryouts and set rosters for next season. If you would like to come up and experience Bandits Nation drop me a line or call the office at 877-7-BANDIT to arrange times we can all meet. As schedules allow I will come to you and your team talking about the Bandits and what we can do together.
Speaking of travel teams, special congratulations to Isabella Ferguson on making the Illinois Outlaws team. And I would be bad by not wishing Laura Harms good luck with her travel team the Team Oak Stars 16u. Laura was one of the original Bandits and retired after 5 years with the Bandits and 6 years in the league on August 16th.
NSA tournaments are coming up in the Kankakee area, who else is hosting tournaments? Let me know and I'll get there to show the softball love!

No comments:

Post a Comment