Monday, August 3, 2009

Where in the Burbs is Big South -- August 3

Bandits Nation, now is the time to raise your voices and get ready for the playoffs! We have 2 series left before we go to Akron and defend our Championship.
The Akron Racers are in town August 5-9 and hten we close with Rockford Thunder. If you don't have tickets yet call me or call the Bandits office at 877-7BANDIT so you don't miss out on this opportunity to see the Racers.
I met with coaches, parents and players from the Starke County softball team on August 1st. These players are definitley an exciting group of girls who love their softball and made sure I knew who their favorite player was. I'm looking forward to talking with all of them again, and hopefully bringing you up to see the Bandits that last weekend in August versus the Rockford Thunder.
Other teams I talked with include the Wheaton Bobcats, Herscher All Stars, and teams from St. John Indiana.
A big thanks goes out to Bill Yohnka and Allison Beasley from WKAN for having me on their show last Friday. We had a fun time in the studio talking Bandits and what we have coming up on the schedule. A special thanks also to Lane Walters and the Donovan IL All Stars. Lane is bringing her group up August 9th (Sunday) when we finish our series with the Racers -- also just let me know that even more people are coming out. Very cool to have all the Bandits fans coming out to cheer on the Bandits as they come down the home stretch.
To everyone out there, if you have teams playing fall ball, let me know! I have some tournaments this fall I'll be at hopefully with a 2nd Championship to talk about *knock on wood* so I hope to see you there.
If you are interested in bringing a group out to the Bandits, contact me at chendrickson@chicagobandits.com

See you soon and Go Bandits!
@chrishndrcksn

No comments:

Post a Comment