Thursday, July 9, 2009

That Tournament Guy

If you have been to a travel tournament in the Northern Illinois area over the past few weekends then you probably have seen me. Yes I am that guy harassing you to take a Chicago Bandits schedule and asking you everything you know about the team.
It’s nothing personal I just think everyone should know about the Bandits. With our next home series fast approaching and our 16-4 record my opinion is why not watch the one team in the Chicagoland who is a favorite to win another Championship.
Back to back championships haven’t occurred in the Chicagoland area since the Bulls in the 1990s, now that’s awhile, and the Bandits could end that drought this year.
The Bandits have been dominant so far and are looking continue the winning way for the rest of the season. Now back to the part of me bothering you to go to our games, this weekend for the lucky teams playing in Northbrook, Burr Ridge, Woodstock, and Cary you will see me or someone else on the Bandits staff at your tournament. Be sure to come up to one of us and say hi.
Actually, I really enjoy it when people talk to me and ask me questions about the Bandits and games we have upcoming this season. Honestly, the question I get the most is, are you still playing at IBC? Well the answer to that is no, but Judson really isn’t bad to get to its right off I-90 and Route 31.
For those of you in Naperville and Lisle, it could be worse trust me. Also, we have a few games this season away from Judson, like the Battle of the Sexes game at Alexian Field in Schaumberg, and the Thriller at Thillens Stadium in downtown Chicago. Anyways, if you are a travel player or a house league all-star look for one of us at your tournaments and tell us what you know about the Bandits. No question is a bad question so ask away and hopefully we’ll see you at the ballpark.

- Preston "That Tournament Guy"

No comments:

Post a Comment