Monday, July 13, 2009

Where in the Burbs is Big South -- July 13

It seems that after not having internet access for a few days that I have missed out on a lot of things!
First of all, a big Welcome Back Gina Oaks! Gina pitched for the Bandits in 2005,2006 and 2007. She is going to be a huge asset to our pitching staff and comes back after pitching in Austrailia and Japan.
Thanks to Brandon Denison and the Indiana Chaos 10U travel softball team for talking with me. We look forward to having the Chaos coming to see us soon and good luck in the games you have left!
I try to get out to as many tournaments and recreation league games as I can and I appreciate the emails and calls to see if I can come watch your team and league. I not only work for the Bandits but I am in management for a retail store here in the Kankakee area. Many times Bill Sokolis, Andrew Phillips and other Bandits front office people will get an email from me at 1 or 2 in the morning with updates and other things I have going on. When I'm not working in the retail store I'm doing Bandits work either on-line, on the phone or in person. If you let me know early enough about a game or tournament you're playing in I'll do my best to be there and talk with everyone and get you up to see us defend our 2008 World Championship!
LETS GO BANDITS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment